People often come to this post searching for “Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited”, so I’ll go ahead and give you what you want: here is a little bit about the company.
Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited
From its website, Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited (KKVL) is…
“…a non-deposit taking microfinance institution, registered as a private limited company under CPR/2014/152475 incorporated in 2015. Its registered office is in Thika central business district which houses its headquarters. KKVL exists with a purpose to offer competitive financial solutions that target markets within its area of operation, Kiambu, Murang’a, and Nairobi counties and its environs. Since its inception, KKVL has grown to become one of the fastest-growing MFIs, addressing the gaps that exist in the provision of affordable and accessible financial solutions to its target market that spews from MSMEs, transport sector, salaried employees both from the informal and formal sectors of our economy, community based organizations and agribusiness.”
Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited Leadership
KKVL is run by a board of directors experienced in various leadership skill sets and professions that provide the much-needed acumen and value that is required to execute its mandate of a sound and efficient MFI of choice to Kenyans.
Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited Products & Services
- Individual Biashara Loan
- Advance Booster Loan
- Asset Finance Loan
- Boresha Kilimo Loan
- Check-off Loan
- Wezesha Biashara Loan
- Insurance Premium Financing
Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited Location & Contact Information
Physical Address: Thika Bazaar 2nd floor – Pizza Inn/ Chicken Inn building – opposite Equity Supreme (Thika Town)
Postal Address: P. O. Box 7432 – 01000, Thika, Kenya
Telephone : +254-718-177005 / +254-734-799655
Email: [email protected]
Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited KaribuKash Service
KaribuKash gives you access to fast and convenient loans via M-Pesa. You can use KaribuKash to grow or restock your business, pay your bills, or sort out emergencies.
How to Apply for KaribuKash
- Receive an invite from an existing user or KaribuKash customer care.
- Dial *243*44# via Safaricom line or download KaribuKash App from Google Play Store.
- Type in your Name as per ID/Passport.
- Type in your ID number.
- Select your gender: 1. Male 2. Female.
- Select your security question, e.g.., Where does your nearest sibling live?
- Type in your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy), e.g., 31/12/2012.
- You will receive a confirmation text upon approval.
READ ALSO: 2 Delightful Gems in Nanyuki, Kenya
50 Most Influential Young Tanzanians 2018
Leading African rating & PR agency Avance Media has announced finalists for the 2nd edition of its prestigious annual ranking focused on young people dubbed “50 Most Influential Young Tanzanians".
According to Prince Akpah, Managing Director of Avance Media, this year’s list features young Tanzanians between the ages of 15 and 40 who have made remarkable contributions towards their respective fields and have extended impact to other young people across the country and beyond.
Public voting is now open at tz.avancemedia.org to determine the influence of the nominees in their categories and in the overall ranking.
The 2017 edition was won by footballer Mbwana Samatta.
READ ALSO: 50 Most Influential Young Tanzanians of 2019
After launching the initiative in Ghana in 2015, Avance Media has partnered with various organizations across Africa to extend the ranking to Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania & DR Congo and is expected to announce a global ranking in 2019.
Below is the list of nominees represented in their respective categories.
- Allen Kimambo (Zaidi General Enterprises Limited)
- Fahad Awadh (YYTZ Agro Processing)
- Jennifer Shigoli (Malkia Investments Company Limited)
- Joseph Sayi (TV1/Kwese)
- William Mshery (Vijana Think Tank)
- Ali Kiba (Musician)
- Diamond Platnumz (Musician)
- MC Pilipili (Comedian)
- Vanessa Mdee (Musician)
- Wema Sepetu (Actress)
Law & Governance
- Catherine Ruge (Member of Parliament)
- Jebra Kambole (Advocate)
- Jokate Mwegelo (District Commissioner)
- Paul Makonda (Regional Commissioner)
- Zainab Katimba (Member of Parliament)
Leadership & Civil Society
- Dorice Mollel (Dorice Mollel Foundation)
- Geline Alfred Fuko (Tangible Initiatives for Local Development Tanzania)
- Petrider Paul (Youth for Change Tanzania)
- Rose Mmbaga (World Merit Tanzania)
- Seleman Yusuph Kitenge (African Network of Youth Policy Experts)
- Asia Botea (Botea Designs)
- DJ Ommy Crazy (DJ)
- Fortunatus Francis (Photographer)
- Herieth Paul (Model)
- Stephano Temu (Vlogger)
- Casto Dickson (OAP)
- Dina Marios (OAP)
- Hamisi Mandi (OAP)
- Idris Sultan (OAP)
- Millard Ayo (OAP)
Personal Development & Academia
- Badru Juma Rajabu (Youth of United Nations Association of Tanzania)
- Lameck Kiula (Child in Action Foundation)
- Felix Manyogote (Jambo Bukoba)
- Wilhelm Oddo (Green Light Foundation)
- Salim Mussa Omar (Nlab)
Science & Technology
- Araika Zawadhafsa Mkulo (Safe Space)
- Diana Mbogo (Millennium Engineers Enterprise)
- Evans Makundi (Evmak)
- Isaya Yunge (Somaapps Technologies)
- Jumanne Mtambalike (Sahara Ventures)
Social Entreprise & Philanthropy
- Agnes Kahamba (Tupaze Sauti Foundation)
- Alqaim Lalani (Tumaini la Maisha)
- Faraja Nyalandu (Shule Direct)
- Rebeca Gyumi (Msichana Initiative)
- Salha Kibwana (Her Africa)
- Alphonce Simbu
- Hashim Thabit Manka
- Mbwana Samatta
- Mrisho Ngasa
- Shomari Kapombe
The 50 Most Influential Young Tanzanians initiative is spearheaded by Avance Media in partnership with Jagari Designs, COSDEF Group, 1000 African Voices, My Naija Naira, Cliq Africa, VIPI State & WatsUp TV.
Once more, to vote, go to tz.avancemedia.org.
I can’t wait to see what the final results are.
Until the next time,
P. S. Are you a blogger or website owner who is looking to make more money from display ads on your site? If so, check out this free Google-certified service that helps you do that.
P. P. S. Do you have a product, service, establishment, or event that you would like to spread the word about online? If so, go here to find out how I can help you do that.
P. P. P. S. Did you find this post interesting? If so, how about subscribing to my blog to get an alert every time I publish a new post? Want to spread the word about these influential young Tanzanians and the great work they are doing? If so, why not share this post with your friends and followers on social media? Last but not least, feel free to spread the word about this ranking on your own website, but if you do, please remember to link back here. Thank you!