Are you wondering what clubs are popular in Westlands today, in 2020? If so, you are in the right place.
Popular Clubs in Westlands in 2020
If you are looking for a great club to visit today, here’s a list of some of Westlands’ most popular clubs currently:
- K1 Klubhouse (on Ojijo Road)
- Milan (2nd floor, The Mirage Tower 3, Chiromo Road next to the Kempinski Hotel)
- Gallileo Lounge Westlands (along Waiyaki Way)
- 40Forty Lounge (Crossroad Plaza rooftop, Westlands Road)
- Black Diamond (Bishan Plaza, Mpaka Road)
- Brew Bistro Fortis (rooftop, Fortis Tower, Woodvale Grove)
- Blue Door (Kenrail Towers, Ring Road Parklands)
To be fair, some of these may not be pure night clubs but, as is more common in Nairobi, bars/lounges with dancefloors.
Whatever the case, you will find what you are looking for in a nightclub at most of these establishments, other than perhaps the upscale feel that one expects from a club versus a bar.
If you know of other great clubs in Westlands that are worth a visit in 2020 and beyond, please let me know in a comment below so I can add it to this list.
Best Clubs in Nairobi (Excluding Westlands & CBD)
Again, keeping in mind the disclaimer above that many places considered to be clubs in Nairobi are really more bars/lounges with dancefloors, then some places for you to consider outside Westlands and downtown Narobi are:
- B-Club (1st floor, Galana Plaza, Galana Road, Kilimani)
- 1824 The Whiskey Bar (Lang’ata Road, opposite The Carnivore Junction)
- Brew Bistro & Lounge (Piedmont Plaza, Ngong Road, between Impala Club and The Junction mall)
Best Clubs in Nairobi CBD 2021
How about if you want to party in Nairobi’s city center?
If you are looking for a great club in Nairobi’s CBD, then check out Dolce VIP Lounge.
Some other nightlife spots that might be worth your while in downtown Nairobi include:
- Sky Lounge Bar & Bites (corner Kaunda St. & Mama Ngina St.)
- Samba Restaurant & Pub (Tumaini House, Moi Avenue)
- City Platinum Club (Commerce House, Moi Avenue)
- Avenida Lounge & Restaurant (Moi Avenue)
- Scratch Bar & Grill (Sonalux House, Moi Avenue)
- The Edge Lounge (Moi Avenue)
- Club Signature (Tsavo Street)
If you know of other great clubs that you’d like to recommend in Nairobi’s central business district, again please let me know in the comment section below!
Until the next time,